The Purpose and Missions
What is the purpose of this relief sale?
This is a cooperative effort of many churches and individuals to bring relief to the hungry, sick, naked, and homeless of Haiti. Our ultimate goal is to bring them to Christ through providing for their physical and spiritual needs. Relief is given throughout the country of Haiti without regard to race, religion, or creed.
100% of sale proceeds go to Haiti Missions
Other states also support the Haiti Missions:
All proceeds from the sale will benefit the following missions in Haiti:
- Blue Ridge International
- Haiti Relief & Missions
- International Fellowship Haven
- LIFE Literature
- Mennonite Gospel Missions
- SonLight Missions
- Christian Aid Ministries
- Christian Witness Missions
- International Faith Missions
- Gospel to Haiti
- Open Hands
- Haiti Christian Union Mission
- Light on the Mountain
- Share Haiti
- Palm Grove Missions
- New Horizons
- Redeemed Ministries
Pennsylvania Haiti Benefit Auction – July 19 & 20, 2019
2735 Old Philadelphia Pike (corner of Rte. 340 & N. Ronks Rd.), Bird-In-Hand, PA 17505 View map
- Haiti is about the size of the state of Maryland.
- Approx. 8 million people live on the island.
- Haiti is located 750 miles southeast of Florida.
- Haiti has 7 doctors per 100,000 people.
- Approx. 7% of babies die at birth.
- 40% die before they reach 2 years old.
- The average life span is 53 years.
- The top 4% of Haitians have 66% of the wealth.
- There are approx. 900 people per sq. mile. U.S. has 70 people per sq. mile.
- One well with a hand pump often furnishes 500 people with water.